Yoann and Adheera made us feel part of the family in their beautifully appointed B&B. La Rose is wonderfully situated for getting around and for a number of museums and excellent places to eat. The Waterfront is an easy half hour's walk away but the Hop On Hop Off bus stops at two places close by anyway. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, fresh and well kept and breakfast is almost too pretty to eat! Views from the top are fabulous. Thank you so much - wish we'd been able to stay for longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa