Our first family trip and it was to see The Mother City! La Rose was the most comfortable home away from home! Travelling with kids is always no joke! But Yohann & his wife were the best hosts and made us feel extremely welcome and at ease! They were very knowledgeable, warm and friendly giving us the best activities and places to frequent that were kid friendly!
Breakfast was always a highlight and they came to chat with us and the food is something write home about :) The V & A Waterfront was about 15 minutes away within walking distance! From all the beautiful sites we saw, we would most definately recommend La Rose! We explored Cape Town City on foot and enjoyed the sites! We also made use of the "Red Bus"!
I have been raving about La Rose to all my friends & family since we arrived! We look forward to our stay next year! We have decided to make La Rose B&B our new Cape Town home!
Big Thank you to all from La Rose B&B!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa