La Rose was a really wonderful choice for our Cape Town lodging. It was very conveniently located for quick cab rides (at night) and easy walks throughout the city. It was also very clean with great breakfasts. The highlight was certainly talking in the mornings to the owners, who were able to give us great tips on visiting Cape Town as well as interesting conversation about the current events in South Africa. It is hard to believe all of this was at such a reasonable price. Highly recommend. We stayed in the Red Room and it was a great view of Table Mountain. I was not at all bothered by the Muslim call to prayer. It did not waken my husband at all and I enjoyed hearing it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa