We live in South Africa 6 months of the year. We never go into Cape Town because of the perceived "hassle". What a fabulous location. We walked EVERYWHERE. We asked for the "smaller" room as that is more than enough for us. The breakfast is "OK". not Gourmet but more than adequate. Lots of fresh fruit , bread and jam. Yohaan had a 2 week old son so that could be the reason the food was less than imaginable however, the face of the young cook was more than enough to forgive a few dark spots on an omelette. Would come back in a minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa