“Magnificent cuisine.”

Zepi Grill & Bar
Ranked #443 of 1,288 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I was staying at Sun Square Gardens Hotel and dined in the Zepi Grill on the last night. The quality, variety and quantity of food provided was excellent; I cannot comment on price as it was all inclusive.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

My girlfriend and I are traveling from New York, and we ate here last night since we are guests in the hotel. My girlfriend ordered goat cheese ravioli and I ordered smoked pork belly. Not only was this one of the best meals I had in Cape Town, but it was one of the best meals I’ve ever had anywhere. The pork was soft and juicy and it blew me away with flavor. I cannot express how delicious the food was. The manager Bradley was extremely friendly and pleasant. I enjoyed my experience so much and I will return again if I’m ever in Cape Town again.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Wonderful cooked breakfast or whatever your choice, it’s satisfying. The line fish and prawn curry was delicious and tasty. Happy hour at the bar, two drinks for the price of one, was great. All staff friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Wow, what an amazing culinary experience when we wandered into this restaurant in our hotel restaurant. We were staying at the sun Square Gardens which is also great and decided to have something at the bar before we crushed from jet lag period It was delicious, the presentation was wonderful and the staff were so accommodating. We had dinner there twice and found the food, the atmosphere and the wine list to be top notch. Anyone who's in the area really should give this a try period

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Chef PJ great menu , wow from the starters to the mains, good presentation and fantastic quality, will most definitely be back.