“Delicious Turkish feast by candlelight ”

Anatoli Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 1,288 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Experience the best cuisine that Turkey has to offer at Anatoli. Be greeted warmly by attentive staff and seated in an intriguing Victorian warehouse, built in 1904. Anatoli has been serving the best Turkish food in Cape Town since 1984 and this wealth of experience and success is well reflected in the offerings on the extensive and well-planned menu. Freshly baked flat breads accompany traditional meze, presented in equally traditional oversized trays. The knowledgeable waiters will enthusiastically take diners through all of the meze available. There is something to suit every palate at Anatoli due to the variety that characterises Turkish cuisine. Experience a memorable culinary journey through Turkey care of Anatoli at Green Point.
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Throughly enjoyed our meal. Attentive and knowledgable staff. Warm yet relaxed decor and dinner by candlelight. The range of choice on the starter mezze tray is excellent! We struggled to choose so opted for a few we hadn't tried before. Loved going to choose our mains - the house lamb shank speciality and another lamb dish. The freshly made garlic bread went down well. We were too full for desert so finished with Turkish coffee. The Turkish lemonade was a great alcohol alternative!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely decor and delicious food. I must admit to finding the process of choosing starters and main courses a little confusing. But it was worth the navigation. Staff friendly and helpful.

tafo06, Owner at Anatoli Turkish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for your review Dr. Clark, besides being a bit confusing, I am glad you have found dining with us worth the effort.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I didn't really know what to make of their ordering/service style--they bring out giant serving trays with one of everything and you pick what you want--but it was very effective as we chose practically one of everything! From the mezze platter, I should say. The food was great and they had a great selection. We were so full from those that we didn't even order mains. I think our total bill for three people with drinks can to about around $50, which seemed very reasonable to me. The wait staff was very friendly. My only critique is that the grape leaves were dry (the rice was undercooked) and they were stingy with bread.

tafo06, Owner at Anatoli Turkish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi Alexandra,
Thanks for your review. I appreciate you pinpointing the wine leaves. I will look into this matter immediately.
I'm glad the rest of the food and the evening was to your liking.
Hope to see you again with better cooked wine leaves.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Very friendly staff, tasty food, lovely music, It's in the middle of the town. Open till the midnight you need to do is enjoy...

tafo06, Owner at Anatoli Turkish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you Erkan E for your review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I have not been here for many years, until last Friday. It was good to find out that Anatoli is one of the Cape Town survivors. Service was good and attentive. The food was very good...maybe a word of advice, we arrived quite early and later the evening, I overheard a few tables being told that a few of the meze starter options had run out. Overall, a very ambient evening in a very beautiful building. A group of hungry friends make it better.

tafo06, Owner at Anatoli Turkish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thanks for your review Mr. Benade.
I'm glad it all went well and you have enjoyed the evening.
Your advice is noted, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Hope to see you soon.