“Best Italian by far”

Posticino
Ranked #57 of 1,147 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Best Italian by far”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Posticino is definitely a lovely Italian restaurant that I will revisit. The food is fantastic. Pizzas to die for. The spaghetti meatballs were also a treat. Our waiter, Callin, was very friendly and efficient. The manager/owner was also friendly and took interest to ensure that we were looked after.

Visited May 2014

“Best in Sea Point and Cape Town”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We have been visiting this place for years and consistently alwsys got fresh tasty food with amazing service. You can expect a bit of a wait when the place is full but then its expected and well worth waiting for. Jack the manager is amazing and always welcomes us with fantastic personal attention. The pizza is thincrusted and just perfect. A great family favourite. I love the lasagne and highly recommend it.

Somerset West, South Africa
“Best pizza in Cape Town!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I have been to Posticino's a few times, and their food is always fantastic! Their pizzas are extremely reasonably priced, and the perfect balance of a woodfired thin crust base and toppings makes this my favorite pizza in Cape Town! The service is also great, and the regular waiters always make you feel at home! Remember to book!

Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place, but needs new manager”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Been here a few times now and I think the food is lovely! However, on our last visit, the manager Jack, was extremely rude to myself and my guests. My friends from the U.K. couldn't believe how we were spoken to, it a very embarrassing experience for all of us....

It looked like the manager was on drugs of some sort, which may be the reason for his behaviour. Needless to say I will not be returning, unfortunate as I live in the area and think the food is lovely.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MartinPZ
Reggio Emilia, Italy
“The best italian food in Cape Town”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This restaurant is without doubts the best place where to find Italian food. Service is perfect and quick, food is delicious and pizza and pasta Really Italian!! Don't miss this restaurant!

Visited April 2014