“Magnificent!”
Review of Euro Haus

Euro Haus
Ranked #402 of 1,288 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Description: Euro Haus is a young, dynamic Bakery & Bistro Restaurant in Cape Town, specialising in customised dishes merging the old and new to our customers, with a professional and personalized approach. We concentrate on freshly baked traditional European pastries and bread.
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Magnificent coffee and traditional German bakery. Amazingly delicious and freshly baked foods. Superb atmosphere within the heart of the City of Cape Town. On visiting the restaurant on 05 February 2018, I was rather alarmed to find Christmas decorations still hanging from the roof rafters within the restaurant and on making mention of this to the waitress, she simply laughed at this. Rather inappropriate!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Just around the corner of Loop St and Orphan St you can find EUROHAUS, a perfect place for breakfast and lunch. They have a restaurant and a bakery one next to each other.
The menu is based on european dishes and it’s good to taste the food which is also prepared by a French chef.

The staff is so kind and respectful.
There’s a phrase written on a small blackboard right close to the entrance of the bakery “Where good food and people meet”, it’s true because I made some friends there by the time I used to eat when I was in Cape Town.

I do recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Can’t believe I’ve only discovered this amazing bakery/deli/ restaurant now.
Beautiful interior, delicious food and pastries oh my goodness the pastries...very friendly staff and an awesome barista who makes a killer cappuccino .
I’ve been 2x in one week - I think I’m addicted.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Our family of six had a late lunch at the Euro Haus, after completing a climb up Table Mountain. We were all famished and in need of good food and refreshments. Euro Haus did not disappoint. The coffees were great, as were the salads, sandwiches and wurst - followed by delightful pastries. Great decor, friendly staff, and a reasonably priced menu made for an enjoyable afternoon of languid eating.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Spacious, clean and well run bakery, which has a cafe built in. No views of the mountain, but wonderful baking smell when you enter, basket of fresh bread offered for free, with good orange marmalade, good coffee and a wider than normal choice of breakfast choices,including pancakes, bagel with smoked salmon. So far my favored local venue- the Company's garden has it beaten on view, but if you like good baked goods, this is hard to beat. Service was keen, prices fair. Love i!