“Happy Landings”
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lounge with 47' LED TV
Open plan Diningroom & Lounge
Kitchen with Gas Hob, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer and Microwave
Main Bedroom with extra lenght Memory foam King size bed and 42' LED TV
Main on-suite Bathroom
2nd Bedroom with extra lenght Memory foam pillow top Queen size bed and 40' LED TV
2nd on-suite Bathroom
Pool area
Top Patio Backdrop Table Mountain
Sundowner Patio Backdrop Of Table Mountain
Cape Town Airial view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
6 Mar 2014
At LeBonheur our guests always come first. We do our best to make their stay at LeBonheur as comfortable enjoyable & a feeling that that they have had a wonderful relaxing holiday & most of our guests come back if not annually but every second year. and often warm friendships are made that last for many years.This season we have managed to please most of our guests. Thank you for supporting LeBonheur which means " The Happiness "
Jo K
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Dreadful Management, lack of privacy and feeling ripped off”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Let me start by saying the location of this cottage in Constantia was excellent and there are lovely views from the rear of the properties. It is worth explaining that the property consists of one large villa and 3 smaller cottages which are more or less all on top of each other, there is absolutely no privacy for anyone as both Lavender and Lemon cottages overlook the main villa and pool area and you can see right into one of the villa bedrooms which must be very off putting for everyone if you are all renting separately. Along with 2 other sets of friends, we rented all 3 cottages including Lime Cottage from December 26th. When the first set of friends renting Lime Cottage turned up on 26th December they were told they were not booked in for that night and were turned away and had to seek alternative accommodation for the night. It transpired that the owner had messed up the booking but would not accept responsibility until I could prove it from emails confirming we had the correct dates. The pool was HOT, far too hot for the weather that time of year and was dirty with visible mold building up, we could not swim in it for the last few days as the owner went away to see to his other rental properties and none of his staff knew how to keep the pool clean, we were worried about infection. The hot tub was also not usable and stank of mold. The alarm kept going off day and night, which was most annoying and when all residents were at home the parking was a nightmare as all the cars get blocked in and on a couple of occasions my husband could not get out when he wanted to and missed appointments. The cottages were not clean probably due to the very fast turnaround between guests, we had to pay 180 rand for a mid week clean (a vast sum by SA standards) and still there was dirt on floors and dust everywhere. The biggest joke was when the owner asked us to pay another 180 rand for the cottages to be cleaned when we left, is this not part of the rental??? Why should we pay at the end of the stay, the mind boggles at this logic and at the price he charges. The TV was not working in Lemon cottage and so the owner called out a repair man and subsequently wanted to charge my friend 650 rand for the pleasure, if the TV does not work then why should we pay to have it fixed??? The washing machine in Lavender Cottage was not working properly and the Wi Fi barely functioned. This owner is more concerned about making the maximum amount of money from his guests instead of providing them with a great experience and I would not recommend this set up to any of my friends.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Mar 2014
This particular client was saved by me the owner of being caught by the jaws of a hoaxer.They called me at Home confirming booking of the main villa for their wedding group.
I was alarmed as our main Villa had being booked out 18 months prior to December. I advised them that our three 2 bedroom cottages were available & they booked their accommodation. We spoke at least once a month telephonically so this guest became special to me at LeBonheur & I went out of my way to assist them, a colleague of mine who resigned in September 2014 had made a mistake by accepting a change of arrival date without consulting our booking system that put me in a spot on their arrival. I phoned around to eventually find alternate accommodation for them drovfr them down to show them where it was situated & they enjoyed their stay at the spot that I had booked for them & arranged a 10% discount.
They arrived the next day & enjoyed their stay at LeBonheur. I refunded them their one night's accomodation due to my colleagues mistake. They opted for weekly housekeeping service which our guests decide for themselves & my staff working under pressure over the December period did their best. You can't please everyone I have realised this obviosly the Bride who we had assisted over the time with the stress of a wedding trying to manage her group of friends may have being under pressure.But they got married & returned back to their homes & seemed pleased & one of the parties came back to spend a few more days with us. The 3 cottages are private away from the main villa with their own entrances & secure parking.My guests are shown where to park to accommodate all the cars over our peak period & I often will help my guests by parking for them but not everyone obeys the rules.I have learnt from this booking always being a perfectionist myself trying to please everyone it is impossible. But I will strive harder to reach that ultimate 100% of guests leaving LeBonheur with fond memories That is what holidays & special occasions are about. Take Care.
Mzuzu, Malawi
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
16 Aug 2013
Lime Cottage is great for both Summer and Winter Holidays with it's wood burning fireplace and enclosed patio which opens up for Summer. Lime Cottage guests also have access to the Heated Pool and Jacuzzi.Big flat screen TV's with Satellite TV in Lounge and both bedrooms and 24 hour free WiFi available. We trust you will have a most enjoyable stay in our 5 Star Lime Cottage.
Mavs_13
Gaborone, Botswana
“A truly amazing experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in December 2012

An out of city center apartment where you could be both on holiday and be relaxing when need be. Everything was provided for; the host was excellent amd made sure we enjoy every minute of our stay in the apartment. I went there with my husband two toddlers and two teenagers and had our own car; the experience was good; we could keep kids relaxed at home and go out wheever we needed to. I'l leave in the same apartment in my next visit to Cape Town especially if I bring a family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Distance from the city. We were on holiday and yet able to relax and make time with kids.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
16 Aug 2013
Lime Cottage is great for a Family with kids and a baby as we have a baby cot and baby chair available. It's also perfect for a romantic getaway as it is tranquil and beautiful with 5 Star finishings, and a Memory Foam bed in the on-suite Main Bedroom and a Memory Foam pillow top in the on-suite 2nd Bedroom.
Reviewed 6 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Location
8 Apr 2013
We always provide our guests with good & friendly service. Lavender & Lime Cottage are both well positioned to most sort after sought after things to do in & around Cape Town " The Mother City" 15 Minutes from Cape Town International airport, 15 Minutes to the Waterfront Table Mountain & most Beahces.Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens is 5 minutes away 3-4 Top Golf courses ( Steenberg, Westlake & Royal Cape ) as well as top Wine farms just a stone throw away with amazing resturants.Accomodation is 5 Star with all the Self Catering facilities one requires. Lots of our guests return annually. We look forward to hosting you at LeBonheur in the future
Cape Town
Reviewed 17 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Modern luxury in good location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
3 Apr 2013
Lime Cottage is our new 5 star Cottage with 2 double bedrooms with Memory foam beds which makes our guests stay very comfortable and with all to see and do in Cape Town they have a well rested night.
We also provide a baby cot and baby high chair for younger families.
Our guests enjoy the large enclosed patio and barbeque and use of heated pool.
One of the other main reasons guests choose our cottage is that we are situated nearby top golf courses and wine farms.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing