“Good Sushi in Constantia”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wasabi Asian Restaurant & Dim Sum Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Good food quality in the constantia shopping village. Location is not soo nice, but food can be recommended if you like sushi.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

A girlfriend and I went for dinner and shared a selection of Sushi which I can honestly say was the BEST sushi I have every tasted. We decided to experiment a little and chose a few variations which we hadn't had before..... one of the dishes was called "Sushi Heaven" - it consists of paw paw and cream cheese california roll wrapped in smoked springbok with a fig and mayo teriyaki.... UNBELIEVABLE!!!! This restaurant is definately a treat - not for everyday snacking as the sushi is a little bit on the expensive side.... we had 16 pieces between the two of us, two glasses of wine and two cuppacino's and the bill with tip came to R348.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

me and my family love going there in weekend. we order my feast, crispy callamary , edamami
beans, pork ribsx2. i am soooooooooo in love with the ribs and edamami.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

went here with friends, don't eat sushi but had the Penang chicken curry, menu described it as a mild curry but it is far from mild. Luckily I enjoy a hot curry. Restaurant is welcoming and has a relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 28 August 2012

we went for Saturday lunch, and there were only 6 tables occupied. The interior has changed, not for the best, as the lights are now very boring, all rotan, they used to be different shapes and it looked very special.
The food was good but not special. The waitress spitted when talking to us, when she was pouring the water. Later, I saw her talking to the chef, over our plate of sushi, which was standing ready but too early to be served as we were still having our starters, so now there were two people talking/spitting over our food. Not very hygienic. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy the main course, although it was not the food that was bad.