“Great place but average food”
Review of Tashas

Tashas
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Constantia
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful food. Stunning environments. Engagingly delivered.
“Great place but average food”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We were in the Constantia area and needed a place to stop and have lunch. Between the Melissa's and Tasha's we decided to try Tasha's. None of us had eaten there before so was exciting to try something new. We didn't wait longer than five minutes for a table and management was kind and friendly on arrival. Service was quick but staff were not very open to talking or didn't know the menu very well in terms of options etc. We all three had different salads, nice that you could choose a half portion or full portion. However the Caesar salad was bland with more leaves than any other filling. The steak salad was more rare than medium which was asked for, and when asked for salt and pepper it never arrived. So overall the restaurant it beautifully decorated and in a great area- however they need work on service and small techniques on their food!

Visited March 2014

Great evening
Great wine
What else we can ask

Cape Town, South Africa
“ Consistently good food”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

The food here is always good! I trust every meal on the menu and I've never been disappointed once. The beef fillet tagliatelle is my personal favourite

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“One of my best discoveries of 2013”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Tashas is one of my best discoveries of 2013, I know I know I’m about 3 years behind everyone else, but since I am hardly ever in Johannesburg or Constantia Village, I never knew it existed. In a matter of 3 weeks I have been there twice and they can definitely expect another visit from me before the end of this year!

Let me try and explain why I love this place so much, first of all the atmosphere as you walk in there is so vibrant, you can sit outside under the trees or inside in their beautiful modern, yet warm, space. Everyone that works there is super efficient and always has a bright smile on their face.

Over and above those 2 important factors, the food is absolutely delicious! They have 3 different menus and more than enough options to have you ordering more and more! Both times I was there I ordered breakfast – exquisite! I think this is a perfect venue for girlie brunches, although the customers vary from grandparents to toddlers, society ladies to teenagers – everyone is welcome!

I have also visited their new Waterfront branch and loved it - had the steak prego - AMAZING!

• Visited December 2013
“Constantia branch is the best”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Fresh and crispy salads huge portion. Amazing breakfast . Cant beat the service. Will be back . Reasonable price.Good value for money.