Beautiful settings and a quite place in Constancia. The place got charm and the employees are service minded, happy and extremely nice. You will feel like coming back to a place you have been to before, even if it your first visit. The Greenhouse restaurant is world class in all respects and worth the money. It was, for us a perfect location to explore the Constancia area, the golf courses nearby and only a 15 minutes car ride to Cape Town city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cape Town's historical Constantia Valley, on the breathtaking slopes of Table Mountain, all the rooms and suites of The Cellars-Hohenort boast panoramic views of the impressive mountain and the beautiful grounds. Set in 9.5 acres of world renowned and award winning gardens, this historic and beautiful country escape in the city offers guests far more than just incomparable scenery. Surrounded by top wine producing farms and some of South Africa's most popular restaurants,you will find so much to do and a mere fifteen minute drive to Cape Town City center & Waterfront. Back at the hotel there are two award-winning dining experiences, including Greenhouse, where cuisine focuses on regional flavors with modern interpretations. All of this is the result of owner Liz McGrath's more than twenty years of hard work, love and endless inspiration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, Agoda, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Cellars-Hohenort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel Constantia
- Cellars Hohenort Constantia
- Cellars Hohenort Hotel Constantia
- The Cellars-Hohenort Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa