When you choose the Steenberg Hotel, you choose it because of its superb, serene setting, its classical "Cape Dutch" styling and its splendid service. Steeped in tradition, from the antiques in the reception to the dormer rooms, tucked under the eaves or courtyard-style bungalows, your stay at Steenberg will represent the best South Africa has to offer. Surrounded by vineyards and a golf course, indulge yourself in five star service. And did I mention the fabulous breakfasts and dinners! You will need transport though as it is a 20 minute drive to downtown Cape Town - but that is the charm that is Steenberg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel surrounded by vineyards nestles at the foot of the magnificent Stone Mountain. Here the elegance & tradition of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the luxuries and conveniences of our modern age. A Championship golf course, an award winning Winery, Catharina’s Restaurant and Steenberg Spa complete the serene picture of this 24-bedroom Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Steenberg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steenberg Hotel Cape Town
- Steenberg Hotel Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa