I cannot say enough about Steenberg Hotel. Fifty + family members traveled here for our family reunion. The ambiance, the service, and above all the food at their on-site restaurant Caterina's were excellent. The superb adjacent golf-course didn't hurt either both for beautiful vistas and great golf. Their, on site, spa was well used by myself and many family members and with the highly advantageous Rand vs US Dollar exchange it was very affordable as were all the shopping trips. I am in awe of the multitude of activities that are available in South Africa and the stunning scenery we passed through to get to them. The children as well as the adults were constantly entertained with the many choices. From an exquisite Safari at near-by Aquila to actually petting Cheetahs we could not have chosen a better location for our reunion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel surrounded by vineyards nestles at the foot of the magnificent Stone Mountain. Here the elegance & tradition of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the luxuries and conveniences of our modern age. A Championship golf course, an award winning Winery, Catharina’s Restaurant and Steenberg Spa complete the serene picture of this 24-bedroom Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Steenberg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steenberg Hotel Cape Town
- Steenberg Hotel Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa