My husband and I had the opportunity to stay at the beautiful Steenberg for three nights. We received excellent service from the word go. Making the booking and all pre-arriving correspondence, was so efficient and really friendly. Our room had a great view, was spacious, very comfortable and beautiful with lovely soaps, bath salts etc in the bathroom. We ordered breakfast to our room which we enjoyed on our stoep after we went for a jog on the incredible golf course - the course condition is superb, stunning vineyards, Tokai forest and mountain in the background, makes running a joy! I loved the berry smoothie and french toast, and my husband really enjoyed his breakfast. Everything had a special touch and was offered on a beautiful tray with very generous portions. Dinner at Catharina's is a MUST! Decor and food equally creative and highly recommended, and you get to enjoy Steenberg wine. The cherry on top of the good service offered by the staff was when they posted a left behind cellphone charger to us. My only negative is that we only stayed 3 nights!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel surrounded by vineyards nestles at the foot of the magnificent Stone Mountain. Here the elegance & tradition of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the luxuries and conveniences of our modern age. A Championship golf course, an award winning Winery, Catharina’s Restaurant and Steenberg Spa complete the serene picture of this 24-bedroom Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Steenberg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steenberg Hotel Cape Town
- Steenberg Hotel Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa