The best hotel we have been so far. The staff were fantastic, on our last day, since our flight was in the evening we visited the Cape of Good Hope reserve and when we returned, though we had already checked out in the morning, they gave us a room to change and freshen up before going to the airport. We tried the spa and both restaurants which are both excellent. Their wines are also very good though maybe not impressive, but there's no need to worry: the wine list has all you could wish. The beauty of the landscapes and of the hotel and rooms is also remarkable. I doubt we would stay anywhere else in case we travel to the Cape area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel surrounded by vineyards nestles at the foot of the magnificent Stone Mountain. Here the elegance & tradition of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the luxuries and conveniences of our modern age. A Championship golf course, an award winning Winery, Catharina’s Restaurant and Steenberg Spa complete the serene picture of this 24-bedroom Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Steenberg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steenberg Hotel Cape Town
- Steenberg Hotel Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa