My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights as part of our honeymoon in South Africa. By South African standards this is a very expensive hotel, but not by our (London) standards. It was well worth every penny. The staff were friendly and helpful but not overbearing. I loved the fact that as you walked through during the day everyone would say hello if they went past. We went out diving one day and when we returned everyone asked if we had a good time! Our room was beautiful - we had a whole building to ourselves near to the pool - well kept and clean. The turndown service was fantastic - it was lovely to come home to. Absolutely recommended to anyone paying a visit to Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel surrounded by vineyards nestles at the foot of the magnificent Stone Mountain. Here the elegance & tradition of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the luxuries and conveniences of our modern age. A Championship golf course, an award winning Winery, Catharina’s Restaurant and Steenberg Spa complete the serene picture of this 24-bedroom Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Steenberg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steenberg Hotel Cape Town
- Steenberg Hotel Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa