Absolutely perfect! We stayed on our Trip to South Africa in several good Hotels like the Fancourt, Table Bay Hotel in Cape town, the Arabella Western Cape Hotel. All of them reached a high level – but not even comparable! When it cams to Service, Friendliness and filling like at Home – Steenberg is the Place to stay! Together with remarkable Wines and a perfectly manicured Golf course (like a botanical Garden) and all in walking distance there is only one word – perfect! Thanks’ to all at Steenberg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel surrounded by vineyards nestles at the foot of the magnificent Stone Mountain. Here the elegance & tradition of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the luxuries and conveniences of our modern age. A Championship golf course, an award winning Winery, Catharina’s Restaurant and Steenberg Spa complete the serene picture of this 24-bedroom Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steenberg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steenberg Hotel Cape Town
- Steenberg Hotel Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa