“Best pizza joint on the planet and quite possibly the entire universe”
Review of Pizza Fair

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Fair
Ranked #37 of 44 Restaurants in Constantia
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great (like seriously great) service, great pizza, and AWESOME ribs. I think this place is so fast they know what you are ordering before you order it. How else could they be so fast? Pizza Fair you rock!!!

There are newer reviews for Pizza Fair

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent pizza - large thin based with a great choice of exciting & different toppings such as chicken, Brie & cranberry; chicken, feta & avocado etc

Sit in to eat or take away - I opted for the take away as I was bringing them hind for my family as well as for myself. Delivery service also available for telephone orders. Adequate safe parking available for take aways / eat in options.

Staff at Pizza Fair are friendly & efficient & are always under the direct supervision of the owner.

I can really recommend Pizza Fair, Constantia

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Great pizzas ...watched them being prepared and cooked as we had them to take away ....wood fired oven gave them that great crisp base ...generous toppings ....yum!!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

The pizza from pizza fair is absolute amazing delicous and i have been ordering pizza fair for the last couple of years, give it TRY

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Love the pizza from Pizza Fair and it is a regular for our family. My only complaint would be that sometimes there is too much topping......but that is my personal preference.