“Terrible service and terrible food”

Geronimo Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in George
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ottawa Spur in George CBD is a family-friendly restaurant that serves the best ribs, burgers & steaks. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu!
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The waiter that served us was absolutely rude. Forgot about our order, and when the food came it was not even the correct food. Asked for medium steak and it was rock hard overdone. It is not one of my favorite restaurant chains, I must admit, but must be the worst spur experience I have ever had. Also not very clean.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We had only one hour and were hungry. This must be one of the quietest spurs I've been to. The steak was a bit thin and small.... but a the visit was better than expected.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Went with my wife and 4 children, we were made to feel welcome, and it was no problem when we wanted to change the order for the children. It was done with a smile.
The meal was served in a reasonable time, one point I like to make the french fries were fresh, the meat tebder.
Timber Wolf Spur at the Garden Route Maul, George.
Well done you made our vist to George enjoyable.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Absolutely love the Spur in George, both the one in the mall and the one in town. Great food, great service, value for money, clean, comfortable atmosphere. My boyfriend and I frequently eat at both Spurs in George, it's great coz you know what you're getting, it has a high standard.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The food was great....our waitress was not so great. She was tired and had no problem telling us that! We asked her why she was not smiling and was miserable. She out rightly told us that she was tired from her long shift. Which was clearly not our problem. So that was a downer for us, as all the places we visited before that the people were ALL friendly and sweet!