I was on a site inspection for clients. Great confrtence facilities and versatile venue. To me the big draw card was the Spa or Golf course. Not really an hotel for families with children that dont play golf and the kids club caters for very little people. You can however take day trips to keep little people amused and the Garden route has so many options. Our meal at the grill was good but to be honest our dinner the night before at the clubhouse was better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oubaai Hotel Golf & Spa is set in the picturesque hamlet of Herolds Bay, within 15 minutes from George Airport, Western Cape, South Africa. This 316-acre upscale Residential & Golf Development set apart in our specatacular Garden Route stretches out along the Western Cape from Mossel Bay to Port Elizabeth. Home to our Signature Ernie Els Golf Course as well as the Freesia Spa. The Oubaai Hotel has 100 Luxury Guest Rooms showcased alongside some of the most spectacular Herolds Bay Heritage Real Estate. This includes 322 upmarket Oubaai Residential Properties and 128 Oubaai Village Apartments. Golf Membership is optional. The Golf Club comprises of our 18 Hole Championship Ernie Else Signature Golf Course, the Golf Academy, a Driving Range plus 1 Chipping and 2 Putting Greens. Added Value includes Daily Breakfast in our Main Restaurant " Cucina," plus FREE Wifi access and FREE Parking. On our Property you can enjoy our Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Squash Court and fully equipped Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Oubaai Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Hotel George