“BEST STEAK IN TOWN”

Cafe Serefe
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in George
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Although Turkish elements are still present in the foods and ambience, the emphasis moved to serving outstanding South African cuisine at the most affordable prices.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had a rump steak last week which was so tender I thought they had made a mistake and given me fillet. If I did not know what a rump steak looks like I could easily have believed it was fillet. Fantastic and the basting sauce superb flavour, vegetables fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had never heard of Kafe Serefe before I was invited for lunch a couple of weeks ago. I really wondered what I had let myself in for when I parked my car in the car park outside. But what a pleasant surprise! To begin with, the decor is amazing, all the way through to the toilets! The menu had some interesting dishes and really great prices,and we were served huge portions. There were some great and different vegetarian options that are very seldom seen on any menus. You wonder how they make a decent profit. The service was good, and I will certainly go back there to eat.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Just love coming here with my family and for special occasions! great food and awesome ambiance - something that George needs! Every time I go to Kafe Serefe it doesn't feel like I'm even in George!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We recently had farewell party for friends and decided that Kafe Serefe would be the best choice. We were greeted at the door by friendly waiters and staff. We were escorted to a private- ish area where a big fire place was burning and warming us up. Table was set out according to our needs, service was top-notch and the food delicious. Warm Turkish inspired food to fill the belly. Wine's were well priced and a variety available. Meals definitely not going to break the bank. All and all a fantastic evening. Definitely a must do for any travelers to George.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I like this restaurant ! The quality of the food is excellent ! and stunning atmosphere !
see you soon ...