“Mother's Day”

Meade Cafe
Ranked #19 of 114 Restaurants in George
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Awarded Best New Kid on the Block 2011, Meade Café is establishing itself as the place to dine in George. Set in a newly renovated 18th century Townhouse in the heart of George with the added bonus of a tranquil courtyard garden, Meade Café offers diners the best coffee, excellent food and service to match. Think all day breakfasts, a delectable lunchtime harvest table and a frequently changing evening menu that reflects the best of farm fresh, locally sourced produce. Come and experience the Meade Magic for yourself…
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant! Friendly staff, beatiful venue and amazing food! The Mother's Day menu was fantastic.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

What a lovely morning I spent in February there meeting Isabel was like talking to an old friend even that we met first time .... Same tast same ideas introduced her to my anno1900.info website by having a great cafe and salmon breakfast ... Was Nice watching you the decorations and seeing we have the same spirit ,inspirations and butterfly's in our mind
Was very inspiring... Tks to My favored place in town and you Isabel ....

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Meade Cafe has been around for a while and it has always been good and a lovely place for breakfast and lunch. I must say that it is looking the best I have ever seen it. The meny is great, coffee awesome, cakes to die for, great service, often fast and free wifi. It is a little piece of heaven, right in the middle of George! Thank you!!

1  Thank ACMDC
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This must be the best benedict we have had in this area, also beats some of the five start hotels where we have had eggs benedict. The rest of the menu also very exciting and tasty, good atmosphere with a beautiful garden.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I absolutely love Meade Café - so much so that most people who know me, knows where to find me when I am not at my office. With a delectable menu full of choices from healthy to comfort food as well as a really relaxing and beautiful surrounds, what more could you ask from a restaurant? This is a must-visit when you are in the area.