“Lauren's food is heavenly”
Review of Lauren's

Lauren's
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in George
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Great Brak River, South Africa
“Lauren's food is heavenly”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Lauren's food is heavenly. Best place to go if you are in George. Her friendlyness en personality make it more special. The food is divine.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Only Laurens when in George.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visiting our son who is studying at George Aviation College - Breakfast or Lunch at Laurens is a must. Today it was lunch - tomorrow breakfast. Lauren and her staff made everybody so welcome , you almost feel like family. We had a personal recommendation of Lamb Shwarma and so glad we ordered. My son enjoyed salmon and cream cheese bagel . Milkshakes and coffees all make the visit so enjoyable.

My only complaint is that Lauren is not open for dinner.

George Town, Malaysia
“Delicious”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I love the food at Lauren's Deli the Schwarma's are delicious and I have eaten many of them. The home made Humas is another bonus. The staff are excellent, friendly and nothing is to much trouble. 10/10

• Visited May 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wholesome Tasty Tummy Filling Good Food”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you looking for the best schwarma' in the Western Cape then Lauren's Deli & Eatery is the place to go. I took my partner there on our last day in George, and we tucked into a delicous lamb schwarma - Out of this World

I'm now a fan on Facebook and wish there was a Lauren's Deli & Eatery in Jozi <3

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A mouthful of wholesome!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I have tried a couple of Laurens dishes. The Lentil Curry and Falafel are my favourite options. Her food tastes amazing, and wholesome! She really knows her stuff! Expect a coffeeshop/deli feel instead of a restaurant type setting. A great place to eat solo or with a friend. Laurens big heart and warm personality makes you feel at home every time!