“PERFECT STAY”

Ranked #10 of 59 George B&B and Inns
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“PERFECT STAY”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I booked a room at Caledon23 Country House and arrived yesterday, to be met by the very friendly receptionist who also offered me a warm cup of tea upon arrival. I was very pleased with the beautiful room I was allocated. The decor reminded me of my stay in France, lovely! I needed to arrange for a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to a friend and the staff made all these arrangements for me, as well as supplying me with detailed information on the best local restaurants. They have plenty of off-street secure parking and rooms are very private, each with it's own entrance. Situated very central, but just far enough not to be disturbed by any traffic. I sleps like a baby and this morning enjoyed a very scrumptious breakfast, at a time that suited me.....no rush! Thank you Caledon23 Country House for making my stay perfect. I will certainly recommend this place to everyone and will be back very soon.

Room Tip: All their rooms are beautiful and spacious. Can't go wrong with any.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I booked a room at Caledon Country House and arrived yesterday, to be met by the very friendly receptionist who also offered me a warm cup of tea upon arrival. I was very pleased with the beautiful room I was allocated. The decor reminded me of my stay in France, lovely! I needed to arrange for a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to a friend and the staff made all these arrangements for me, as well as supplying me with detailed information on the best local restaurants. They have plenty of off-street secure parking and rooms are very private, each with it's own entrance. Situated very central, but just far enough not to be disturbed by any traffic. I sleps like a baby and this morning enjoyed a very scrumptious breakfast, at a time that suited me.....no rush! Thank you Caledon Country House for making my stay perfect. I will certainly recommend this place to everyone and will be back very soon.

Room Tip: All their rooms are beautiful and spacious. Can't go wrong with any.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
cape town
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Room smelt of mould and mildew, white towels had yellow and brown stains on and brown towel had a hole in it. Shower had hair in it! Bed had hair in it! No form of ventilation, just a fan in room. Hair hair everywhere!!! Had to search to find staff. Breakfast rather not.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple