“Great tasting experience”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had been to Creation before for tasting and a meal. This time we booked the pairing experience and it was excellent. I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone, well worth the money.

1  Thank Malcolm P
Carolyn M, Manager at Creation Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

We are so happy that you visited us again Malcolm, we appreciate the return visit! We are also happy that we could deliver the service you expected!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

There are newer reviews for Creation Wines

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our tour stopped by the Creation Winery for a Wine Pairing Lunch. It was a rainy day, but the
warmth of the staff definitely brightened up our day. The owner was so accommodating. When she saw that I was not taking some of the foods, due to dietary restrictions, she came over to see why I was not taking the food. When she heard I could not eat it, she hurried to the kitchen to have them make something I could eat, that was still an excellent pairing with each wine. I was so impressed. Oh yeah...on top of great food, amazing service, the wines were very good. Personally, I liked their red wines the best. Definitely worth a stop for a delightful meal.

Thank you so much for visiting us here at Creation and for taking the time to post this lovely review. We are so happy that we were able to accommodate your dietary needs in the end! We hope to see you again when you are back in SA.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Creation Wines once again outdid themselves.
We booked lunch and wine pairing for Saturday afternoon. We travelled with 3 children and the children were seated at their own table to make them feel special and given their own food and juice pairing which was expertly explained by Khlye, Creation's wine expert.

Our wine tasting and lunch were out of this world. Some of the best food I've ever eaten. We highly recommend the Pork Belly. Khyle entertained us all afternoon with stories and wine and many other interesting pieces. He has a great sense of humour and kept everyone enthralled.

Let's not forget the Creation Wines either, their Pinot Noir reserve is my favourite while my father loves the Sauvignon Blanc and my husband loves the Chardonnay. There is definitely something for everyone here and no trip to Hemel-en-Aarde valley would be complete with out a visit to Creation

Thank you so much for the lovely words Diane and for visiting us again. We are so happy that you all enjoyed the visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My group only did a wine tasting, but the views alone were incredible. (And the wine was very good, too.) The tasting room/restaurant has beautiful views across the vineyard and mountains. Free tasting. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. A free postcard home is a nice added touch. I would definitely try the restaurant on a future visit.

1  Thank bethebarnes
Carolyn M, Manager at Creation Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for visiting and for your review! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit, hopefully for the full Creation experience!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had an amazing time at Creation Wines, our waitress,
Pamela was lovely, very friendly and she had a good knowledge about wines.
We had the pairing food and wine as starter, cauliflower soup with Gorgonzola was my favorite,
For main course I had pork belly and my friend had springbok, both very tasty and well presented.
Beautiful setting, shame it was a rainy day, otherwise we could had lunch outside on the vineyards.
If you're around Hermanus it's a must, even the bad road to get there!

Carolyn M, Manager at Creation Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us Monica! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Creation experience. The road has been a great headache for us however, progress is being made and we cant wait for it to be completed. Pamela will be so glad to hear that you enjoyed her company.

See you again soon.