We stayed 1 night at the Marine Hotel and we had a wonderful experience. Grat position in frony of the sea, fantastic clean big and warm rooms, the staff was really helpful and the restaurant was good good good. We will return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marine is one of the southern hemisphere's most spectacular seaside Relais & Chateaux properties. Perched on the cliffs, overlooking Hermanus's Walker Bay, The Marine boasts 40 individually decorated bedrooms and suites. This unforgettable property overlooks South Africa's most pristine whale sanctuary, and it is just a stone's throw from one of the greatest densities of the endangered Great White Shark, and selection of fynbos species in the Cape. The Marine offers guests the unique opportunity to experience the finest land-based whale watching in the world. From June to September guests are able to view these majestic creatures from the comfort of their beautiful sea-facing bedroom. The attention to detail is apparent in every aspect of this remarkable owner managed property - from the personal service to the exceptional cuisine which is overseen by The Collection by Liz McGrath's Grand Chef, Peter Tempelhoff, the perfect-for-sundowners Sun Lounge and the in-house Carchele Beauty Spa. Each piece of The Marine story adds another element to an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Marine Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marine Hermanus Hotel Hermanus
- The Marine Hotel Hermanus