“Birthday ♡ ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

12 November 2013 :)

My 21st Birthday started off with a visit to The Eatery for a breakfast and it was just GREAT!

From great service to an amazing meal and a bottle of bubbly at 8:30 in the morning :)

Thank you to all that made it special :)

This is one of the best spots in Hermanus :)

Reviewed 5 January 2014

This little gem is well hidden from the rest of the commercialised restaurants or eateries in town, and we are grateful for that because we always get a good seat! Try out the eggs benedict, or the freshly squeezed "Justins super juice" and the coffee, always good. The vibe is different and locals great each other and have long chats ... the chef invited me into the kitchen to observe the egg-poaching process, as I seam to be utterly daft in doing it myself. Now I know the trick! Thanks to Tulishe ... Such a great spot, we love it, and my wife became a choc brownie addict in the process, she is funny like that! SUGAR ... it makes you want more. Oh and before I forget, the vanilla cheesecake is just as good. For the best ciabattas and sticky buns, you have to prebook, but its worth it. It wont help to pull the face, they dont fall for it, my wife tried! Meet you there for breakfast ... the coolest teachers in town!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We had tried various options for lunch. The gazpacho was perfectly spiced, the bread fantastic, the salads different and tasty and the ostrich burger tasty.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Have had both breakfast and lunch here and the food and ambiance is exceptional! The menu changes frequently and the ingredients are fresh and of the highest quality. One of the very few restaurants in Hermanus with a proper barista who really knows how to make good coffee. Super team running it.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Best Menu. Changes regularly.
Awesome crew.
Hermanus finally has a consistantly Brilliant Restaurant.
When I am in town I eat at The Eatery.