We spent one fabulous night at this hotel on 16th Jan 2013 and were delighted with the standard of accommodation, the luxury ambiance of the hotel and the friendliness of the hotel staff. The hotel is in a fantastic location over looking the ocean and close to the main centre. The swimming pool and sun loungers are perfect for relaxing and soaking up the warm January sunshine. A pool bar service means you don't have to wander far from your sun bed to obtain a well deserved refreshment! The rooms are stunning and well furnished with luxurious touches incorporated within all the fixtures and fittings. The Waves restaurant where breakfast and evening meals are served has a spectacular view of Hermanus Bay and picture windows that slide open giving you an un-interrupted view of the beautiful surroundings - what a way to start your day! The food was of a particularly high standard and the choice was outstanding. The waiting staff were attentive and only too pleased to accommodate your requests. The breakfast flap jacks are a must! A special thank you to Angelique who made us exceptionally welcome and whose service to her guests is first class. We cannot wait to return and this time plan to make full use of the Spa Facilities the hotel offers. Thank you Misty Waves. See you again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misty Waves Boutique Hotel**** Lie in bed and watch the whales from your luxury suite. Amazing new additions done to the already stunning hotel! Very impressive Penthouse Level Suites like most rooms with magnificent views on the whales in season. The hotel outsourced their restaurant to two well known restauranteurs and it moved to the popular fisherman's heritage cottage "Mon Desir" next to the hotel pool. The buffet breakfast is still outstanding and hotel management on duty ensure that the restaurant provide the same high quality, presentation and service as in the past. Enjoy the sun heated pool and whirlpool or the private Jacuzzi! Just a four minute walk to the historic Hermanus Village Centre with craft markets, Whale House Museum, Old Harbour Museum and 30 plus excellent restaurants to choose from. Hotel also arranges a variety of nature experiences such as water rafting, water tubing, shark cage diving, whale watching in season, forest adventures such as tree top sliding, rock climbing and scenic quadbike trips through the Hemel & Aarde with world famous wine estates. New additions such as addiditonal luxury suites and a lovely 16 seater cinema/theater are now available for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, HostelWorld and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Misty Waves Boutique Hotel Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Waves Boutique Hermanus
- Hotel Misty Waves Boutique