“Better than expected” 5 of 5 bubbles

Falcon Creek Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #73 of 157 Restaurants in Knysna
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Spoil your family & eat out at Falcon Creek Spur, we are the best steakhouse & burger restaurant in Knysna. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu.
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My first night I was weighing up SPUR with DRY DOCK.
I decided to go for the latter.

The mistake of the trip.

I must say that after the issues on 1st night and opting for SPUR the 2nd night I was disappointed not to have gone there the night before.

Great food at a great price...

They will see me again in my next visit to Knysna

Visited August 2014

North Yorkshire
“Excellent quality food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent sirloin steaks...very good service....very American style with TV screens and decent plates full of food

Visited July 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Lazy age steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I had a very nice steak which was matured to perfecting and
my wife had chicken which she also enjoyed

Visited February 2014
1 Thank carlc01
Munich, Germany
“Customer satisfaction means still means something here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here and ordered the rump steak medium and it came out well done, I was not too happy about this. Sent it back only for the manager to come over, chat, recommend the sirloin instead. Great stuff. My new steak came out in no time and all was good again.

Our dessert also had a slight hiccup, our fault this time, but our waitress sorted it out quickly much to our surprise. All round good food for the price and great service as an added bonus!

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Spur delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We arrived for dinner to be told that there were no tables inside, we opted to sit outside but the wind chill was awful. There were people waiting to be seated outside. Quintin, our waiter went out of his way to find us a table inside, once seated inside our meal became pleasant. He even talked us into having dessert. Prices are reasonable and food is excellent.

• Visited November 2013