“Over night stay at B my Guest”
Review of B My Guest

B My Guest
B My Guest
Ranked #21 of 103 Speciality Lodging in Knysna
Cradock
“Over night stay at B my Guest”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I Had such a lovely surprise when we got there. What a beautiful setting ! All self catering units.
Clean rooms and a huge king size bed. We slept in "Jenny Wren" The pool is immaculate clean. We had a portable "braai" could do a chop and sausage on the fire. Sat outside with a bottle of wine until late. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. (THE ONLY THING THE LACKED WAS STEAK KNIFES ) :-) This place is a gem. I also had free WI-FI
Will defenatly stay there again and told all my friends and business associates about B My Guest.

Room Tip: We slept in Jenny Wren. Studio type.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MirieJ

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Lovely size, spacious room. Good location. Only issue was that there was no roof on the ensuite toilet. Very friendly accommodating owners. Pool is lovely!
Driveway is steep uphill but fine otherwise.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 16 April 2014

thank you for you good service and understanding I will most defenatly work with u.thank you for you good service and understanding I will most defenatly work with u.thank you for you good service and understanding I will most defenatly work with u

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2014

clean and comfortable. Very helpful staff to assist when necessary. No complaints at all.
We were upgraded to a larger room. We did have a power cut which had nothing to do with the B&B so it wasn't a problem and candles were brought which added to the charming place.
Thanks for the comfortable stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Durban
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Very nice place to stay! Perfect for its price. Rooms are clean. Well, accessories in kitchen are quite old. But we paid around 35$ per night for two bedroom apartment with patio, lovely backyard and pool. Personal was very friendly and ready to give advice where to eat and what to do. In general, this experience was good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This gem is the Jewel in the Crown

Knysna has a history that is embedded in my genetics and a recent trip to dig deeper into my roots led me to a charming selection of 3 guest houses that belong to the same family/group.

"B my guest" is situated near the Knysna Heads on the Plett side of Knysna and it is a Jewel in the Crown of Knysna Guesthouses - one of the best bed and breakfast I have stayed in over the past 10 years (rest assured I HAVE STAYED IN QUITE A FEW IN MY LIFETIME).

From arrival to depature you are met with kindness and treated as if YOU are the only guest (which you are not).

Rooms are tastefully decorated, fresh crisp bedding and spotlessly clean, for the telly addicts there is a selection of DSTV that is more than ample.

Safe Parking and many tourist attractions a short trip away

You will not be disappointed and value for money - please look at Lagoon Lodge and Salt River Lodge as alternatives if Lagoon Lodge is full (I stayed at all 3).

Room Tip: they all great and look onto a pool
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple