TwoAngels Guest House
US$144
US$143
US$138
Very Good 4/5
The Russel Hotel(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$80
Excellent 5/5
US$189
US$182
Great 4.5/5
Knysna Country House(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$75
Great 4.5/5
Knysna Log-Inn Hotel(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$124
Very Good 4/5
All reviewssunset roomlow tideknysna lagoonstone stepsdirect access to the beachlovely houseself cateringromantic stayguest housestunning locationthe perfect hostshort walkknysna headswarm welcomelovely placeattention to detaillovely view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We stayed in this lovely guesthouse for 3 nights and we were sad when we had to go.
We were not only charmed by the room with the lovely balcony and the daybed, but the owners
made us feel more than welcome. We enjoyed the walks on the beach with Freddy "the house dog", and the ever changing views of the lagoon. If it was not for the distance, we would come back every year. Thanks again Karin and Robert.
Pieter and Greta (Belgium)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I was also introduced to this guesthose through National Geographic Traveller, and thought to myself that I had to try this place if I ever had to stay in Knysna. My oppurtunity came in July 2012. I only stayed there for one night, the hosts made me feel at home and relaxed on my arrival. The ambience and the setting of the house was exactly what I had imagined after seeing the photographs in the magazine. The view from the balconies is fantastic. The house itself was clean, very comfortable and cosy and catered for my every need. Unfortunately it was just a stop over travelling through to Cape Town, I would have liked to have stayed more and really soak up the charm of the house and what it had to offer. I will defintely make an effort to go back and stay for longer.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I have been lucky enough to have stayed at this delightful guesthouse on 2 occasions in the past, and it is all it portrays.
I first saw it covered in National Geographic Traveller South Africa, and just the photo of the place taken from the lagoon made me want to go.
The location is stunning, with the beach on the lagoon at the bottom of the garden, beautiful and tasteful decor recreating an Edwardian era home, as it was probably originally designed as, and charming hosts.
Proximity to the Heads, and town, as well as being peaceful and great value for money.
Cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Our stop in Kynsna, was meant to be just that - a stop in Kynsna on route to the Mother City ... Not so!

Staying at the TwoAngels Guest House was magical! The warm welcome, the hospitability (amongst the staff, as well as the other guests), the countrified luxury of the room, the superb view from our balony, literally on the water’s edge & general tranquillity of the surrounds made this overnight layover uber special!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tenille M
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Our family had the most fantastic 5 night stay at Two Angels. We occupied the 3 bedrooms on the ground floor, had our own private terrace and our own kitchen. The situation of the house right on the Knysna lagoon is brilliant. We could swim, fish, paddle (on the kayaks that are available to guests) and walk on the beach at low tide. The decor and accommodation are very conducive to relaxing. Even though we were in Knysna in peak season we were totally secluded and private. Wow, what a gem! We loved it and recommend it highly. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family