Amanzi Island Lodge
US$128
US$117
US$110
US$629
Blackwaters River Lodge(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Agoda.com
Knysna Country House(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$66
Travelocity
Falcons View Manor(Knysna)(Great Value!)
US$115
Agoda.com
All reviewsleisure isleb bshuttle servicehonesty barknysna headsoverlooking the lagoongarden routeguest houseour honeymoonlarge showerlow tidebreakfast was delicioussouth africathe ground floorthree nightsbeautiful roomknysna town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Spent two wonderful days at this tranquil lodge,
had a wonderful time,could not of wished to stay at a nicer place !
The staff were amazing,nothing was too much trouble,
The rooms were immaculate, very trendy and well decorated ,cannot wait to return !

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We had two nights at Amanzi Island lodge and it was perfect! We had a lagoon facing room which was amazing. The bed was very comfortable and the little touches really made it for me. Charlotte Rhys candle gift, lovely Charlotte Rhys shampoo, soap etc... New (and very decent collection) of magazines, powerful hair dryer etc... Attention to detail was spot on. Breakfast was great and the service from the staff could not be faulted. Amanzi lodge offered great value for money, in an amazing location. I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Lagoon facing room upstairs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Loved the place! Great location in front of the water and amazing personal service. The kayaks were a highlight for us. Promise Hani made sure we had everything we need. So sad it was just a short stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GabrielaTR
Reviewed 15 January 2014

From the first moment we stepped into Amanzi Lodge our hosts, managers of the lodge, could not have been more helpful. They chilled our own wine for the pool later. Helped with bags to the room and booked a table for dinner for us. They were fantastic, a driver took us to the restaurant for free and collected us in the rain that we unfortunately had that night.
Beautifully furnished and great breakfast
Excellent

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2014

01 March 2013, my bridesmaids & I spent the night here & spent the morning getting ready for our wedding which already was fabulous!! My husband & I then returned after the wedding and Amanzi asked me prior to leaving if we wanted champagne in our room when we returned or at breakfast upon which I opted for breakfast. We all forgot about it though & a week later they emailed me to please pop in some time and drink some champagne at Amanzi. On 08 Jan 2014 I emailed them and asked if we could pop in on 09 Jan 2014 as it was my husbands birthday and we were in Knysna. They promptly replied saying ofcourse, please do!! Upon our arrival I learned that they weren't aware of the offer when they received my email as the lodge were under new ownership but that they'd love to do it for us. Needless to say, we enjoyed a fabulous bottle of champagne on the deck with the gorgeous view of the Knysna lagoon and then my husband was called to cut the cake and enjoy some for his birthday! Fantastic Amanzi style!! Hospitality at it's best, with the staff smiling & chatting & being friendly! We'll be back Amanzi!!!

Room Tip: Lagoon view for sure as Knysna is the most picturesque destination ever!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple