This is what a no-frills hotel should be like! Towels were a bit smelly, perhaps something to do with recycled water? Cotton bedding can be quite abrasive to sensitive skin!! Otherwise a wise choice for a more price-conscious business rather than leisure traveller. About 15 mins drive to Cape Town central but otherwise a good central base to stay at! Price could be a tad bit cheaper..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hop, skip and a jump away from one of the most unbelievable shopping centres in South Africa, Canal Walk, the StayEasy Century City offers budget accommodation for business and leisure travellers to Cape Town. With easy access to as many attractions as you could hope for this is the perfect accommodation option for those interested in exploring the magnificent Mother City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK and Expedia so you can book your StayEasy Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stayeasy Century City Hotel Milnerton
- Holiday Inn Cape Town
- Cape Town Holiday Inn
- StayEasy Century City Cape Town/Milnerton