The view is incredible, the setting untouchable.
But so poorly managed its potential is wasted. Although that is nice for me, because otherwise it would always be busy here.
I wanted to comment for a long time, but now I must.
I ordered some food from hotel. It was bad, but I ate some because I was so hungry. Then I gave most of it to a dog and the dog wouldn't eat it!!!
If it wasn't such a perfectly beautiful location, this place would be empty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk directly onto an endless stretch of white sandy beach from the hotel's terrace! This stylish luxury suite hotel is set right on the dunes with panoramic views of Cape Town's Table Mountain and Robben Island. Each suite faces the sea and the spectacular sight of the African sun setting over the Atlantic Ocean is a view not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cape Town Beachfront Apartments at Leisure Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leisure Bay Luxury Hotel Milnerton
- Cape Town Beachfront Apartments At Leisure Bay Milnerton