Two stars is for me the correct rating.
Today I ordered a drink in the bar, one from the menu card. It took around 40 minutes to bring me this.
Later I went to the Restaurant “The Brasserie”, but was told that again this evening the restaurant was closed for hotel guests. Two out tree evenings the restaurant was booked for arrangements, and at the front desk they were giving me the impression that it will be like that for the remaining part of this week. That means that I have to go to the pub and stand up to get a dinner, which might work for people on vacation, but not for me as I’m on a job down here.
I was advised to go to another restaurant and was told by reception staff that this restaurant was part of the hotel, and hence they could charge this to my room, but this was not true! This Restaurant is rented by foreigners to the hotel; and no cooperation’s existed, was the message from Restaurant Manager.
When I came back from the restaurant in the backyard (and for sure with no view to the sea); my door could not open. Went down to get this fixed twice, and on the second attempt a waiter followed me to the room, and the waiter opened the door with his super card as the new fresh made card did not work at all. Now the door is open (held by a small stone) and can not be locked or closed, and the Hotel did not offer me another room.
I left the hotel after waiting in tree days to the hotel to fix the door, despite this the door was not fixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Beach Hotel offers unequalled vistas of Table Mountain and Atlantic Ocean. Immersed in an atmosphere of contemporary minimalist design and neutral tones, reflecting the natural surrounding environment. Decor is typical of a stylishly appointed modern city hotel. The hotel's 32 beach frontage deluxe suites offer a breathtakingly unique oceanside experience. Ten minutes from Cape Town's Waterfront, with direct access to the beach. Abalone Brassiere is a culinary delight to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Beach Hotel And Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Milnerton
- Lagoon Beach Hotel Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Milnerton