My partner and I stayed at the Lagoon Beach Hotel for nine days during February 2013 and we are pleased to report an excellent stay!
The hotel room was not sea view but overlooked a pretty courtyard garden with palm trees and a stream. It was very pleasant to sit on the balcony on an afternoon.
The hotel room was clean, tidy and modern. Housekeeping visited everyday to replace sheets, towels and bottles of water.
The hotel staff are extremely friendly and everyone greeted us with a smile – from the restaurant/bar workers to the staff on reception. They were extremely attentive and happy to help. We often ate at the hotel (Brasserie and La Mizu) and although there is not a great deal of variety, the quality of the food was exceptional. The English Breakfast is first class! We also sampled the two onsite restaurants; Zorbas and Wang Thai which were also very good.
The underground parking is convenient and there is 24-hour manned security. WiFi is easily accessible too.
The hotel is positioned 10-minutes drive away from the main town but it is easily accessible by the free shuttle service ran by the hotel. The hotel is situated on a beach which is clean and offers perfect views of table mountain – we watched some stunning sunsets! It can be very windy.
There is a rooftop pool and a pool nearby the bar and restaurant – both were very quiet when we visited the hotel. I enjoyed a massage at the Camelot Spa which was very relaxing.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Lagoon Beach Hotel and we can’t wait to return for a second visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Beach Hotel offers unequalled vistas of Table Mountain and Atlantic Ocean. Immersed in an atmosphere of contemporary minimalist design and neutral tones, reflecting the natural surrounding environment. Decor is typical of a stylishly appointed modern city hotel. The hotel's 32 beach frontage deluxe suites offer a breathtakingly unique oceanside experience. Ten minutes from Cape Town's Waterfront, with direct access to the beach. Abalone Brassiere is a culinary delight to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Beach Hotel And Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Milnerton
- Lagoon Beach Hotel Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Milnerton