Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
SUN1 Milnerton(Milnerton)
US$48
US$109
SA Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Island Club Hotel & Apartments(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$140
Travelocity
  • Pool
Colosseum Luxury Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$163
Orbitz.com
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)
US$102
US$197
Century City Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$163
  • Restaurant
US$125
US$111
US$55
  • Restaurant
1,721 results
All reviewstable mountaincape townsea viewcanal walktravel deskshuttle servicereception stafffree shuttlebusiness tripenjoyed my stayrobben islandmizuconferencehoneymoonct
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We being Vegetarian we had no option but to go for self catering Rooms and such hotel . Lagoon Beach is the Best option , situated on the sea shore, view of world famous Table Mountain. Neat and clean.

Room Tip: Bed Rooms adjacent to lobby are not equipped with window curtains. Confirm first.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
LagoonBeachTeam, General Manager at Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Vidyadhar S

Thank you for your review in TA and thank you also for your kind comments. I am delighted that we were able to accommodate your dietary requirements and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

We couldn't have chosen a better place to start our honeymoon trip in SA. We opted to stay close to the beach, traveling a short distance from the Cape town central. The view of the Table mountain from the hotel is unobstructed and perfect. Simply stunning. The minute we entered our room, we knew we are going to love Cape Town and the hotel played a big part of it. We were spoiled with everything from flowers, chocolates to fantastic breakfast and thoughtful service. We are one happy customer.

Room Tip: ocean view with balcony
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank destinati0n_finder

Dear destinati0n_finder

Congratulations on your wedding and I am so glad we added to a wonderful honeymoon!

We hope that when you return to South Africa, you will come visit Lagoon Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had lunch at the La Mizu Beach Bar at Lagoon Beach Hotel, ordered the Big boy Burger,was nicely presented accompanied by crispy fries and freshly made colslaw.Taste was spot on and value for money.Great view over the beach,good service aswell.Will definately return!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LJansen108
LagoonBeachTeam, General Manager at Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Dear LJansen108

Great to hear you loved our new Big Boy Burger!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Room was dusty, The Brasserie table cloths dirty from previous night, safe did not work in room, no shampoo in bathroom, broken and missing shower fittings. Looks like the bed linen had not been changed. Overall a shockingly bad experience

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Barrie F

I am lost for words reading your review. I can but apologise for this as this is definitely no the standard of Lagoon Beach Hotel.

I would very much appreciate if you could contact me with regards to the exact dates you stayed and in what room number you stayed so that I may further investigatre this matter.

Please contact me on gm@lagoonbeachhotel.co.za

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

I'll start with one of only 2 positives the lady on reception was delightful, extremely helpful and corteous, the second positive was the view I just can't fault it. Other than that no toiletries in the room had to ask for them, hotel wasn't full but i was given a room on top of the car park. The sound of revving engines and tyres over metal grids didn't really help me to get to sleep but certainly helped me wake up! Breakfast was terrible, very limited choice and inattentive and disinterested staff. Drivers if the hotel cars weren't great, either talked in excess about their own interests or didn't know the way. I was there on business and I definitely won't be returning

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear lisa n

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on TA.

I’m very disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We at Lagoon Beach Hotel pride ourselves on our good level of service and great customer care. It would seem, however that on this occasion we fell short of our goal and for this I sincerely apologise.

I would very much appreciate if you would contact me directly with regards to this review on gm@lagoonbeachhotel.co.za so that I may get further information and personally apologise for your misfortune at the hotel.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,