I recently had to fly down to Cape Town to collect a vehicle that I had purchased. I contacted Lagoon Beach Hotel and within no time I was sorted out with accommodation, a shuttle service from the airport and very friendly reception staff.
To top it all, the hotel general manager, Andre Turnbull, allowed my vehicle to be parked on the hotel premises until I arrived to collect it.
The food in the restaurant was awesome and I can not thank the staff and management enough for all the friendliness and assistance that I received from them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Beach Hotel offers unequalled vistas of Table Mountain and Atlantic Ocean. Immersed in an atmosphere of contemporary minimalist design and neutral tones, reflecting the natural surrounding environment. Decor is typical of a stylishly appointed modern city hotel. The hotel's 32 beach frontage deluxe suites offer a breathtakingly unique oceanside experience. Ten minutes from Cape Town's Waterfront, with direct access to the beach. Abalone Brassiere is a culinary delight to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Beach Hotel And Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Milnerton
- Lagoon Beach Hotel Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Milnerton