We stayed at Monkey Valley over Easter 2014 with our 2 year old and just loved it. The resort is built against the mountain and looks out over Noordhoek beach. The water was very cold but spending time on the beach was great. Location is a bit far from the city centre, but close to Chapmans peak drive if you would like to get into centre. The food in the restaurant is very good but a bit expensive. Villas are old and need a bit of upkeep but well worth the money spent. We attended a wedding at the resort. Everything was done well. Would recommend the spot to families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst ancient Milkwood trees and overlooking 8 kilometres of Noordhoek beach is Monkey Valley Resort. World's apart from city living yet only 25 minutes to the centre of Cape Town - Monkey Valley Resort is an atypical splendor tucked onto the southern slopes of Chapman's Peak Drive. The resort offers a blend of self-catering old world log and brick thatched luxury cottages and bedrooms. Each is hidden in private alcoves within the rare milkwood forest, ensuring complete seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Monkey Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monkey Valley Beach Nature Hotel Noordhoek
- Monkey Valley Resort Noordhoek, South Africa - Cape Town