Turnberry Boutique Hotel
US$67
US$74
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
86 on Langenhoven Bed & Breakfast(Oudtshoorn)(Great Value!)
US$58
Priceline
US$146
US$151
TripAdvisor
All reviewshotel barconference roomone night stopovercomfortable hotelkaroo hospitalityrooms are greatfriendly receptionbusiness tripklein karoopleasant staymini barlarge roomhome away from homeother guestssmall poolexcellent staygreat hospitality
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Amazing Hotel with extemely helpful and friendly staff! had a great experience and will definitely be back! :) everything you need is at the hotel, such as restaurant tavern and pool! we were welcomed with a bottle of champagne and an exceptional room! The room was also separate from the other area which made it very private. The hotel is situated just off the main road therefore finding it was not a problem at all! Thanks again to the staff for making it a great weekend for us!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Warrenhartland
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We stayed at the Turnberry lodge for 2 nights. Staff at the check in was very friendly and we got a welcome drink. The room was nice, clean and not large. There was 1 chair in a room for 2 persons. You can walk to the restaurants which are around the corner. Also other activities in Oudtshoorn are easy to find from the hotel. Breakfast needs some attendance. There is - compared to other hotels and guesthouses we stayed - not much choice. During our stay it even run out of some foods which where not replenished.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I stayed the weekend of 26 - 28 October 2012. The hotel Manager Charmaine Williams was very effecient and professional. All the staff are friendly and very helpful.
What a lovely hotel with spacious luxury rooms. The breakfast was well presented and the
resturant staff are so accomodating. I would return to this hotel with pleasure anyday.

Room Tip: the suites on te far right towards St Johns road are very nice. They normally start with room numbers K1- K9 etc..
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We were part of a tour (Ikapa) thru South Africa and stayed at the Turnberry for one night. Rooms were great; large, clean - everything they should be.

I want to focus on the staff - Andre the night clerk in particular. On check in, Andre couldn't have been more accomodating. Filling us in on the hotel, where to eat, let me order pizza for you (since the kitchen was closed that night). My daughter had been in a car accident while we were gone and I needed to talk to her. I couldn't get an outside line from our room so went down the front desk (we had arrived about 6pm). He let me use the phone at the front desk and left. Gave me my time on the phone w/ my daughter. He was never very far, but gave me the space that I needed. Asked if there was anything he could do for me, was incredibly sincere.

He, along with others we encountered on our tour could certainly teach the Walt Disney Customer Service course (which I've taken).

Thank you Turnerry and Andre for an exceptional experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2012

It was indeed a very good experience i had at Turnberry, must say it was everything beyond my expectations. Lovely staff, would definite go there again. Received a warm welcome and I felt home..... To say it was a present from my work colleagues, very nice. Would definite reccommend it to other tourist to overnight and not overnight but make it a long visit to Oudtshoorn and stay for 3 days and more.. Excellent service. "Prima" meaning in German "very good".

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Turnberryodn, Owner at Turnberry Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Thank your for your comments and happy birthday form us at Turnberry Boutique Hotel.