“Great food, coffee and location”
Review of Cafe Brule

Cafe Brule
Ranked #15 of 46 Restaurants in Oudtshoorn
Cuisines: African
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I think this restaurant might be in a hotel, although it fronts on the street and has outdoor seating.
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

The food is always good and beautifully presented. Coffee is great. My first choice for coffee and lunch in Oudtshoorn. Staff friendly. I have been going there everyday the last 7 years for myself, social gatherings,and business meetings. Sina, Dianne and Wilma are so sweet. Seem to be very tired at times, maybe overworked...? Staff just need to clear tables and notice costumers a bit faster. There are times when I know how busy it can get, but there are many times that it is dead quiet, the tables are messy, the staff mind their own business or play with their phones and don't make an effort to make me or my clients feel welcome or even welcoming us. Please look at this guys as I am recommend an average of 50 national and international guest per week to Cafe Brule.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Brule

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Filling and wholesome selection. I had a decent sized very fresh bran muffin with cheese and jam. My boyfriend had a chicken sandwich made with decent sized slices of fresh bread, toasted to perfection. Excellent cappuccino plus good service made this a great lunch stop.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Centrally located and a few steps away from our shop, the service and food from this establishment is always tops! Definitely one of the better places in town. Café Brule is the daytime equivalent of the night-time Colony restaurant which is located upstairs. The fresh breads which are baked daily for take-aways are regularly on our list!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The most quaint restaurant tucked away in a small part of the country. Spectacular food and great value. A must stop if in the area.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Always look forward to coffee and a snack here.
Good service, friendly staff and excellent coffee (not espresso).
Quiches and other bites all home made.