“It did the Job.”

Brian's Grill and Family Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Oudtshoorn
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese, International
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brian’s Grill & Family Restaurant, established in September 2010 in Oudtshoorn is a family dining restaurant, with great ambiance. Our restaurant boasts of well prepared a la carte dishes and we are open from 08h00 to late, 7 days a week. We cater to every taste as we offer a variety of dishes including Ostrich, Crocodile and Venison.
cape town
“It did the Job.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

My food was ok, the service was ok, and the ambiance ... well just ok !!. I am not sure its the place I would splash out on a good meal, but it did the job, and I was ok with it. My Chinese starter was the best part of the evening !!

• Visited February 2014

Dorking
“Don't be off as we loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Last night we happened upon Brian's Grill and were thrilled with our find. Reading the TA reviews this morning at breakfast you'd think everyone went to a different place. The food was plain and excellent, the Chinese not on offer last night so maybe we wouldn't have it enjoyed it so much had it been an option. I had the Karoo lamb chops and they were cooked to perfection, my husband had an enormous kebab which hung on a strange contraption; again it was perfectly cooked with tender rare bits of steak interspersed with peppers. Our bar man looked after us well, I wish I'd asked his name as he couldn't have been more helpful. The beer was kept well, my wine (after sampling several options) a good choice. We give Brian's Grill the big thumbs up and 5 stars, if you get the chance to swing by don't miss it.

• Visited March 2014
shanghai
“try the ostrich!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Yes, the drinks are small and expensive, the food takes a bit to come. But I disagree with the previous reviews concerning the quality of the food. We had excellent ostrich and crocodile meat!

• Visited February 2014
Bern, Switzerland
“A big disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

We ordered ostrich filet I think the bird must of died of old age it was so tough. We ve eaten in so many restaurants along the Garden Road and the food's been really good.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Margaret037
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

We recently stopped in Oudtshoorn for one night - we chose Brian's Grill as the open seating area looked great and the restaurant was relatively busy. We sat down at 7pm and asked for our bill at 9pm - at this point we had not yet received our food. We had 5 different waitresses in the two hours we were there and none were helpful or apologetic about the wait or lack of food. This really put a dampener on our Oudtshoorn experience as we only had one night there. Very disappointed

Visited December 2013