“Attention Males”

Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Oudtshoorn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Our Ladies had to stop here once again to increase the Handbag collection back home. Well, man got some small items too ;-)
Service is very good. A huge selection of products are provided.

1  Thank 202dieters
"shop"
in 9 reviews
"feathers"

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Went in for a belt and came out with half the shop!! The staff were incredibly helpful and patient. Wouldn't let me buy one bag because the lady thought the size was too big for me (I'm only 5'4" and she was right!) but she went away and found me the perfect handbag. The ostrich has now become my favourite animal: feathers, leather, meat and egg shells. Not sure how much methane they produce but seems like a very eco friendly alternative - so long as you're not vegetarian!!

1  Thank BlomSKI
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This store goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction! We recently bought a beautiful leather belt for my husband. In two ticks the belt was re-sized for him! We have previously made purchases for handbags and purses and received excellent advice and service. The hand work is amazing and not often do you get a leather lined item these days! I would highly recommend shopping here if you find yourself visiting the lovely town of Oudtshoorn. It is aso definitely worth making a trip from the Garden Route or Mossel Bay, you won't regret it.

1  Thank Prarieskies
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We came to LUGRO shop a few days before they closed for Christmas, and I fell in love with a nice handbag but wanted a few alterations. My husband found a wallet but his favourite color was sold out. The very nice sales lady and her lovely assistant did a super job, they were so accommodating and arranged bag and wallet to be finished before they close, then shipped out to our hotel in Cape Town so we received the items when we checked in. All went perfectly well, and we love our ostrich items.
Thank you very much to the whole team at LUGRO!!

1  Thank anke59
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2017

The best place to buy a product out of ostrich leather is LUGRO-OSTRICH in Oudthshoorn which is specialized in creating high quality genuine ostrich leather products we were told by our hosts in our guest house. They were right: Excellent quality, great design and choice, very helpful, skilled and friendly staff and service. Thank you again. Your customers from Germany in October 2017.

1  Thank norbertjosef