“Excellent Restaurant in Paar”

Bosman's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Paarl
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This restaurant is in the Grande Roche hotel in Paarl and is well worth the visit. We sipped champagne on the veranda watching the reflection of the setting sun on the mountains opposite chosing from the menu. There is an a la carte section togther with a 7 course tasting menu and three or four course options. The dishes are excellently prepared and presented and there are little "extras" such as sorbet. The wine list is extensive but there are wines to suit all tastes and pockets.

There are newer reviews for Bosman's Restaurant

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We attended a breakfast function, and were very disappointed with the service and lack of planning for the function. We were a group of 40 people, and they have clearly not thought about the logistics. There were also flies everywhere, I am sure there should be a way to address this?

AnjaBoskenGM, General Manager at Bosman's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Bosman’s Restaurant.
I am most disappointed that we failed to deliver on our promise to impress.

Being a boutique hotel, I try to interact with all our guests during their stay in an attempt to address any concerns they might have. Your constructive criticism is much appreciated and we will use it to implement the necessary policies and procedures to ensure that this incident is not repeated .

Should you plan to return to the Grande Roche Hotel or to Paarl in general, please contact me directly as I would be honoured to assist with your booking and meet with you during your stay.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have been before, and were disappointed this year.Presentation brilliant, taste only ok. The view at sunset is breathtaking. I am a keen photographer, and take my tripod to photo the sunset, but the waiter would not let me have the table I requested (unoccupied all evening!). .

AnjaBoskenGM, General Manager at Bosman's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am most disappointed that we failed to deliver on our promise to impress.

Your constructive criticism is much appreciated and we will use it to implement the necessary policies and procedures to ensure that this incident is not repeated.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Excellent global cuisine with a vast selection of wines even by the glass. Professional and friendly staff.

Dear Valued Guest,

My team and I were delighted to read your review of Bosman’s Restaurant.

It is our passion to ensure that all guests leave the Winelands with happy memories.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

An interesting choice of menu, something for everybody and sitting on the terrace overlooking the mountains is divine. A personal service from the staff and the chef is an artist, the presentation is so pretty. We had one meat eater and one vege . The former had a tasty meal (in fact we ate for two nights here it was so good). The vege looked superb and the menu was creative but lacked flavour, a basic bug-bear for vegetarians. Tasting menu was just too much food and drink, so many flavours and combinations it was a lot to take in in one sitting though it was a culinary experience and the chef is not afraid to experiment and take risks, which I applaud so overall thoroughly recommended.

Dear Valued Guest,

My team and I were delighted to read your review of Bosman’s Restaurant. We do hope that you will visit again soon to experience the beautiful view and the chefs culinary delights.