“Fast service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Pretoria, South Africa
“Fast service”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

From order to table was probably 15min, food was delicious and there is a great place for the kids to play and even touch some farm animals. Some great Afrikaner dishes on the menu

Visited January 2014

Prague, Czech Republic
“Traditional dishes”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Rustic restaurant serving traditional Afrikaans dishes, very good and wholesome. Deli provides nice home baked pies and bread. Easy to find on the Main Road in Paarl. Recommended for lunch for the views at the back of the restaurant, it is also less noisy, as you get some noise from the traffic at the front.

Visited December 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I met a few friends for an impromptu breakfast and had a really enjoyable time.
The food was good, the staff were friendly and professional and the setting was lovely.
I will be taking others there.
The inside arrangement looked comfortable and smart without being pretentious and if the breakfast is anything to go by the rest of the food should be worth the try.

• Visited December 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good value traditional South African buffet”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I came across Proviant by chance late on a Sunday afternoon. I opted for the three course South African buffet. The salad was good, and the traditional South African dishes were tasty. The milk tart for dessert was very fresh and delicious. The staff could not have been nicer. The outdoor seating area was very comfortable, and they had a good guitarist performing live. The deli section looked good, and I only wish I had had time to browse, but they were closing by the time I left. I will certainly consider stopping again on my next visit to Paarl.

• Visited December 2013
Manila
“Traditional South AfricanMeal”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

On a Monday, we went to Proviant Restaurant which is in the midst of a vineyard. TRaditional bobotie spring rolls with traditional bread and soup. The food may be new to me but I found them delicious. This was followed by wine tasting since beside the restaurant is the cellar which they also owned. It was an outdoor restaurant. We were in a big multi-racial groups so we almost occupied the restaurant. Wish I can go back again

• Visited December 2012