“Wonderful experience”

Lemoenkloof Guest House & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 48 Paarl B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My stay at the Lemoenkloof was wonderful. The staff is exceptionally helpful and friendly. I enjoyed breakfast every morning in front of the fireplace, the peaceful gardens and fountains. As a business traveler, it was nice to return a warm relaxing "home" away from home at the end of the day. My room was exceptionally spacious with modern tile, bathroom fixtures, shower and even a jacuzzi tub. The small court yard outside my room was perfect for relaxing and reading. For business or pleasure I would certainly return to the Lemoenkloof.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Once a year we make our way to Paarl for a School Derby , LemoenKloof welcomed us with Coffee and cake baked by the resident chef,
Our regular rooms had been upgraded from our last visit , this Guest House is kept in Top condition and can be recommend for any event

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Our stay at Lemoenkloof was very special. The friendly and relaxing ambiance, the "Master Chef" food, the stylish and beautiful decor, the excellent service, the gorgeous room, the superior quality - everything was of such a high standard that I do not think it would be possible to find another guesthouse that can better this! Thank you for a most memorable stay and the way you made us feel welcome and help our course to be a huge success. The conference facilities are excellent and the service throughout the three days was impeccable. We will most certainly return for the next Cape course! Thank you for everything! The Van Zyls

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I arrived at Lemoenkloof on Friday evening at 7. The staff assisted me with my luggage and immediately made me feel welcome. The big room was very comfortable with attention to small detail. The next morning I noticed the beautiful manicured gardens on my way to breakfast.
An excellent buffet with fresh fruit, yoghurts, cereals, juices nuts and seeds as well as eggs to order awaited me in a room where the fire gave a homely feel on a cold winters morning.
Dion and Hanlie must be congratulated for my lovely time in Paarl.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My hubby and I had a fabulous stay at Lemoenkloof guest house when we recently visited Cape Town and explored the Boland and Paarl region. The service was exceptional and our every need was catered to. The rooms were immaculate and beautifully decorated and the breakfast: 5star! Personal touches from our hosts Dion and Hanlie, made for an unforgettable getaway!

Room Tip: Loved the rooms with private lounge and beautiful poolside patio to enjoy the beautiful garden!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C B
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

When I arrived there was no one at reception to introduce me to the place but another staff member helped out. The rooms were ok but very dark and lighting not great . Only unsecure wifi is provided. Pillows were very flat. Breakfasts were average - the croissants and muffins not so great. Staff are very friendly though and there is secure parking.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank TravelBug00739
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Upon arriving the staff and management went over and above to help us and make us feel comfortable and at home. The room was luxurious with beautiful white linens and well decorated furniture. Made me feel right at home. The premise is very safe and that was a very nice added value. The breakfast was superior and very well presented. I would recommend this Guest House to all my friends. A definate must place to stay when you are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple