My company had a meeting at the Wigwam in February and I couldn't have been happier with the choice of hotels. The landscaping was immaculate - I was surprised to see such lush grass in Arizona! My room felt like my own little villa with a semi-private patio, huge walk-in closet, and massive bathroom. The historic value of the hotel did not show as every room/building seemed modern and up to date.
Some meeting attendees complained about spotty WiFi but I did not run into that trouble although I did have issues with cell service but that is probably my provider to blame. I absolutely LOVED all the outside fire pits and there was plenty of networking space available. We had a fun time playing bocce ball and baggo or 'cornhole' as they call it there. There was a farmers market on Sunday which was nice to be able to see some local vendors since I didnt have much time to go explore the area.
The oasis pool was my favorite spot since it offered some privacy from the main guest area and the pool and hot tub were well maintained. I ate at the Wigwam bar as well as Reds and enjoyed both meals as well as the food served during the meeting.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed my company puts the Wigwam into rotation for the next time we have a meeting out West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beloved by generations, this Arizona landmark, Historic Hotel of America and AAA 4 Diamond property couples historic charm with a truly modern sense of adventure. Relax in the elegant comfort of 331 casitas and suites, but be sure to carve out time for our legendary golf, superb spa, four pools - including a new 25-foot tower with twisting water slides -distinctive cuisine and innovative, Arizona-inspired programming. The Wigwam is the ideal choice for both locals and guests who seek exceptional accommodations, amenities, activities and service that are enriched by the genuine flavors and real character of Arizona’s past and present. Rich with over 80 years of tradition, The Wigwam inspires locals and guests to “Make Some History” by creating memorable stories and cherished new traditions of their very own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wigwam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wigwam Golf Resort And Spa
- The Wigwam Golf Hotel Litchfield Park
- The Wigwam Hotel
- Wigwam Hotel Litchfield Park
- The Wigwam Arizona/Litchfield Park