I stayed here one night with a couple of friends. There was a cot in the room which was pretty handy. The room was a good size with a nice view of the pool from the balcony. Walking the grounds in the morning was very nice.
Free oranges in the lobby hit the spot. The decor is very cool and hints at the Wild West past of the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beloved by generations, this Arizona landmark, Historic Hotel of America and AAA 4 Diamond property couples historic charm with a truly modern sense of adventure. Relax in the elegant comfort of 331 casitas and suites, but be sure to carve out time for our legendary golf, superb spa, four pools - including a new 25-foot tower with twisting water slides -distinctive cuisine and innovative, Arizona-inspired programming. The Wigwam is the ideal choice for both locals and guests who seek exceptional accommodations, amenities, activities and service that are enriched by the genuine flavors and real character of Arizona’s past and present. Rich with over 80 years of tradition, The Wigwam inspires locals and guests to “Make Some History” by creating memorable stories and cherished new traditions of their very own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Wigwam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wigwam Golf Resort And Spa
- The Wigwam Golf Hotel Litchfield Park
- The Wigwam Hotel
- Wigwam Hotel Litchfield Park
- The Wigwam Arizona/Litchfield Park