The Wigwam
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$104
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$100
US$104
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$81
QualityInn
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
US$84
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$80
Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
ComfortSuites
US$90
1,403 results
All reviewsoasis poolred door spagolf coursewig wambocce ballhistoric resortbar and grillwater slidesping pongbeautiful groundsphoenix areamain poolresort feegreat resortwalk in closetin great shapebell staff
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and i had the pleasure of staying here for 5v nights at the start of our road trip.FANTASTIC.Great customer service before and during our stay.Good dinning options at reasonable prices.Our room was huge, well appointed and very very clean.We have stayed here 4 years ago, it was good then but i feel i has got better since our last stay.We didnt want to leave. The grounds are exceptional, its like walking through a well kept private garden. Great place, great stay, we miss you already

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anthony5859
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review. It was an honor to welcome you back to The Wigwam. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed the level of service you received, the spaciousness of your room, and our resort grounds. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My first trip to the WigWam a year ago was magical...unfortunately that is where the good news for them ends this time. I booked with high expectations and felt cheated by treatment by staff and accommodations. When we first arrived, the room was awkwardly spacious for a king room and actually there were some questions for cleanliness. We were told we could go to the WigWam bar, sit anywhere and we'd be served. We waited for 15 to 20 minutes for a drink order, which didn't come for another 10 minutes. The food actually did not taste as good as I remember and the server was missing for most of our visit, as we only received one refill. We attempted to look past this and went to the pool, which was crowded with a lot of noise. In previous experience, it was more relaxing, quiet and calm. So, we wanted to take the high road and enjoy LItchfield's which online said it was open until 11 p.m. When I called to verify a reservation, the woman stated we close at 9 (it was 8:45 p.m.) and then hung up. I understand having a lot of phone calls, but a recommendation about where to go next would have been nice, or even an apology for any confusion. We played golf, which was actually really wonderful and I enjoy their golf courses. I am so disappointed in the treatment by staff and the cleanliness of our room. I would love to go back, but I don't think I can be set up for that disappointing of a trip again.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. While we are glad that you enjoyed our resort grounds and golf courses, we deeply regret that not every aspect of your stay was positive. It is upsetting when something does not live up to your expectations and we are so sorry that your overall impression does not reflect the fondness you once held for our hotel. It is always our goal to deliver exceptional service to our guests and if a guest does not experience the high standards that we have set, we want to know. Your comments will be shared with our management team to ensure we take every opportunity to exceed our guests’ customer service expectations. We hope you’ll consider giving us another try in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here one night with a couple of friends. There was a cot in the room which was pretty handy. The room was a good size with a nice view of the pool from the balcony. Walking the grounds in the morning was very nice.

Free oranges in the lobby hit the spot. The decor is very cool and hints at the Wild West past of the area

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your positive review of your recent stay at The Wigwam. We are always happy to hear from our guests and learn about their impressions and experiences. We're thrilled you enjoyed the spaciousness of room and the view of the pool from the balcony. Please visit us again soon as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Second stay for me at the Wigwam. Had to leave early and they charged me the last night. I had stayed for 8/9 nights and they could care less about customer service. I can understand if I had been there for a short time and cancelled the last day but after 8 nights, really? The rude woman at front couldn't wait to tell me they were charging me last night because that is what I agreed to. Who reads all the fine print at check-in, really? Had it been brought to my attention I would have modifiied my reservation at time of check-in since the last night or 2 were up in the air for us. I will never stay here again. I had 2 other friends who also did not have a good experience with customer service. Too many other issues with room - for the amount of money they charge, forget it! Plenty of other hotels in the area in which to choose.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We care deeply about every guest’s feedback and appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay. The cancellation policy was set up directly with the baseball group that contracted the rooms and we do apologize if you were not aware of the time. It is certainly disheartening to learn that we did not make a better impression and hope have an opportunity in the future to provide you with a stay that exceeds your expectations. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We returned to the Wigwam after a number of year's absence. The property has been extensively remodelled. Our room (we had a casita suite) was wonderful - large and well appointed with a separate bedroom and living area, which had a queen side sofabed. We did have challenges getting the hot water in the shower to work on the first day, but this mysteriously fixed itself on day 2 so this may have been 'user error' - the workings of the shower fixture are unusual - not very obvious.
Valet, bell, front desk and housekeeping staff are friendly and very helpful. The pools have also been remodelled - there's a lovely dual pool system with one side tending to collect more of the adults - and the other (where there is a water slide), the kids.
But the restaurant situation is strange. The Arizona Kitchen is gone... so there is essentially no casual dining at night on the property. After a day of sitting in the sun watching the baseball tournament, we were in no shape (or mood) for a formal dinner at the LItchfield. But the only casual restaurant (at the golf course) closes at 7pm! So our only choice was to sit in the bar, where the menu selection was very limited, the food mediocre, the environment naturally less family-oriented and more bar-like, and the staff extremely slow. On the good news side - room service (for breakfast) is remarkably quick for a large resort (35 minutes) and the food arrived HOT.

We'll go back - but we will plan to always eat dinner off property. It's a strange situation for a family resort....

Room Tip: Upgrade to a casita if you can - these offer a lot of elbow room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

It was a real pleasure to welcome you back to The Wigwam. Thank you for telling us about your most recent experience at our resort. We are delighted that the spaciousness of your accommodations was enjoyed by you and we very much appreciate your kind comments for our associates. It is, however, unfortunate that your dining experience was not as you had anticipated and for this we apologize. We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back again soon.